Calauto Financing Services (1998) Ltd.
(the "Company" or "Calauto
This document is drafted in the masculine form for convenience only, and is intended for both men and women.
When using the websites and / or when you ask us to provide you with operational leasing services (operational leasing) or financial (leasing) services of vehicles and / or leasing and / or sale of vehicles (the "Services"), you agree to the collection, saving and use of your personal information by us, in the manner described in this policy and by it, you agree to the risks described in the security paragraph.
In this policy, the term "personal information"
means any information by which we can reasonably identify you, and / or information protected by the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, including your first and last name, ID No
, home address, phone number, E-mail address, date of birth, passport number, driver's license number, details of your employer, information regarding your payment form and your bank account. Information about your health state (referring to your request that we should take into consideration your disability, or occurrence of an accident), information about traffic tickets, traffic violations and accidents you have made. Information about products and services you purchased or sought to acquire and more.
We collect personal information about you, including information provided by you in a variety of ways including as part of making an order for leasing, purchasing and / or leasing of a vehicle, including: (1) when contacting the Company's booking center as part of (2) contacting the Company via its website; (3) when actually placing the order at the Company; booking offices or on the website; (4) when orders have been placed at the Company and / or its affiliates; (5) at other companies with whom we have business relationships and / or companies, which are in part of the CALAUTO GROUP; (6) when actually using the Company’s services.
You are not required by law to disclose such information, and providing the information is made voluntarily and by your free consent; yet, without providing the information, you will not be able to use the service and / or receive services and / or to purchase goods on the websites.
Some of the information does not identify you personally and is not saved with your personal data - it is statistical and aggregated information. For example, advertisements you read on the website, the pages you visited, offers and services which have interested you, the Internet address (IP) from which you entered the websites and more.
In the event that personal information is required during registration to websites and / or when buying products at theses websites and / or when purchasing services, the Company will ask you only the information directly necessary to supply the services or to purchase the products. When registering to websites and / or services you need to provide only true, accurate and complete information and you acknowledge the correctness of the information you have provided. Failure to deliver the correct information could serve as a ground for opening criminal proceedings against you. The Company will explicitly specify the fields which are mandatory to fill out. If you will not fill out these fields, you cannot sign up to the websites and / or their services. If any part of your personal information has changed, you must update the company immediately.
Use of Information
• allow the use of the websites and / or the various services offered by the Company, including for the purpose of making reservations through the Company's offices or its website;
• improve and expand the content offered on the websites and / or services offered by the Company (on car rental, leasing, renting and/or leasing vehicles, etc.;
- modify or cancel services and / or existing contents;
• allow you to tailor the services to your preferences;
• send you reports;
• contact you when the Company believes it to be necessary;
• conduct, from time to time, surveys and questionnaires;
• provide support and handle requests or complaints, to correct faults on websites and / or occurring with the services and products provided by the Company;
• analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information does not identify you personally;
- In order to fulfill the requirements of any law, regulation or other legislation, and in order to assist competent authorities and any third party, as the Company believes in good faith that it must do so;
- In any case of dispute or legal proceedings between you and the Company;
• In the event that the Company will be required to disclose the information by any law enforcement agencies;
• For the purpose of purchasing products and services on websites - including advertising and information and content (subject to obtaining your consent as described below);
Electronic Direct Mailing
- To tailor the advertisements presented on the websites when you visit them, to your fields of interest.
The Company wishes occasionally to send you per e-mail its advertising and / or marketing material and / or that of a third party, under its sole discretion, using any form of electronic communication provided to the Company when registering at its websites or at a later date, including e-mails and SMS messages.
Such information will be sent directly to you only if given explicit consent by you. You can cancel your consent at any time and stop receiving it. If you have given your consent to the paragraph concerning sending you advertising information and you are interested in receiving information, or you are interested sending it to you only to one or more of the media platforms you use, please send a request to: email@example.com.
The Company shall not give out your personal information to advertisers. However, it may transmit statistical information about its users’ activity on the websites.
Statistical information which is transferred does not identify you personally.
Providing Information to a Third Party
CALAUTO PROJECTS will not transfer to a third party your personal information collected about you for using the services and / or about your activity on the website, without your consent, except in the following cases:
- to other companies who are part of the CALAUTO Group, information required for the operation and management of the services provided to you due to your contractual relation with the Company;
- if you purchase goods and services from a third party, offering them for sale through the websites; to such third party shall be delivered the information it needs in order to complete the purchasing process;
- in the event of a legal dispute between you and the Company, which will require disclosing your personal information;
- if you will perform on the websites, unlawful acts;
- if you received a court order to hand over your personal information and any other information about you to a third party;
Modern browsers include an option to avoid receiving Cookies. If you do not know how to do this, check your browser's help file
Third Party Advertising
The Company implements on its websites updated systems and regulations to secure its information. Although such systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized entry, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not guarantee that its services will be absolutely immune to unauthorized access to information stored therein.
The right to Inspect Information
According to the Privacy Law - 1981, all persons have the right to examine the information which is held on a database. Any person, who consults and reviews such information and found it to be inaccurate, incomplete, or not updated, may contact the owner of the database, requesting to amend or delete the data.
Such request should be addressed the CALAUTO PROJECTS under the following information: Merav@calauto.co.il, or via fax to No
. +972-3-7912029, or by regular mail to: CALAUTO, 18, HAZFIRA St., Tel Aviv, zip code: 67779, Israel.
In addition, if the information on the Company’s database is serving for the purpose of personally soliciting you, you are entitled under the Privacy Protection Law -1981, to require in writing that the information pertaining to you should be deleted from the database.